Package: ruby1.8-dev (220.127.116.11-2ubuntu0.3) [security]
Links for ruby1.8-dev
Download Source Package ruby1.8:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- akira yamada
- Daigo Moriwaki
- Lucas Nussbaum
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ruby-lang.org]
Header files for compiling extension modules for the Ruby 1.8
Ruby is the interpreted scripting language for quick and easy object-oriented programming. It has many features to process text files and to do system management tasks (as in perl). It is simple, straight-forward, and extensible.
This package contains the header files and the mkmf library, necessary to make extension library for Ruby 1.8.
Other Packages Related to ruby1.8-dev
- dep: libc6-dev
- Embedded GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files
- dep: libruby1.8 (= 18.104.22.168-2ubuntu0.3)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8
- rec: ruby1.8 (= 22.214.171.124-2ubuntu0.3)
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.8