Package: mgltools-pyautodock (1.5.4.cvs.20090603-1) [multiverse]
Links for mgltools-pyautodock
Download Source Package mgltools-pyautodock:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian-Med Packaging Team (Mail Archive)
- Steffen Moeller
- Sargis Dallakyan
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [autodock.scripps.edu]
Python implementation of autodock
This package is part of the mgltools set of Python libraries which provide an infrastructure for the analysis of protein structures and their docking of chemical compounds. This package provides a python implementation of the autodock3 scoring function and of the new autodock4 scoring function. Also it includes a python implementation of AutoGrid.
AutoDock is a well established package for the automated screening of libraries of formal representation of chemical compounds that putatively bind to a particular protein at hand. This package provides a graphical user interface that is helping with the preparation of the protein for such analyses.
Other Packages Related to mgltools-pyautodock
- dep: mgltools-molkit
- Package not available
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: python-numpy
- Numerical Python adds a fast array facility to the Python language
- sug: autodock
- analysis of ligand binding to protein structure