Package: music-bin (1.0.6-1) [universe]
Links for music-bin
Download Source Package music:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Mikael Djurfeldt
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [software.incf.org]
Multi-Simulation Coordinator for MPI -- Utilities
MUSIC allows spike events and continuous time series to be communicated between parallel applications within the same MPI job in a cluster computer. Typical usage cases are connecting models developed for different simulators and connecting a parallel simulator to a post-processing tool.
This package contains the MUSIC launch utility.
Other Packages Related to music-bin
- dep: freeglut3
- OpenGL Utility Toolkit
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libmusic1
- Multi-Simulation Coordinator for MPI -- Runtime library
- dep: libopenmpi1.3
- high performance message passing library -- shared library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3