Package: cutmp3 (2.0.1-0.0) [universe]
Links for cutmp3
Download Source Package cutmp3:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Christian Marillat
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.puchalla-online.de]
a small and fast command line MP3 editor
cutmp3 is a small and fast command line MP3 editor. It lets you select sections of an MP3 interactively or via a timetable and save them to separate files without quality loss. It uses mpg123 for playback and works with VBR files and even with files bigger than 2GB. Other features are configurable silence seeking and ID3 tag seeking, which are useful for concatenated mp3s.
Other Packages Related to cutmp3
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline5 (>= 5.2)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries