Package: exaile-plugin-contextinfo (0.3.1.1-0ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for exaile-plugin-contextinfo
Download Source Package exaile:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ubuntu MOTU Developers (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.exaile.org]
Exaile plugin for contextual information
This Exaile plugin adds a sidepanel for contextual information based on the Exaile internal tags and statistics, on lyrics plugins, and on the LastFM API.
Exaile is a media player aiming to be similar to KDE's Amarok, but for GTK+. It incorporates many of the cool things from Amarok (and other media players) like automatic fetching of album art, handling of large libraries, lyrics fetching, and last.fm support. In addition, Exaile also includes a shoutcast directory browser, tabbed playlists (so you can have more than one playlist open at a time), and other useful features.
Other Packages Related to exaile-plugin-contextinfo
- dep: exaile (>= 0.3.0)
- flexible audio player, similar to Amarok, but written in GTK+
- dep: python-dbus
- simple interprocess messaging system (Python interface)
- dep: python-glade2
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-imaging
- Python Imaging Library
- dep: python-webkit (>= 1.1.2)
- WebKit/Gtk Python bindings