Package: herrie (2.2-1) [universe]
Links for herrie
Download Source Package herrie:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [herrie.info]
Minimalistic audio player built upon Ncurses
Herrie is a minimalistic music player that uses the command line. It is written to support a variety of operating systems, audio subsystems and file formats, including playlists.
Herrie has a split-screen user interface, with a playlist at the top of the screen and a file browser at the bottom. When tracks are added to the playlist, Herrie automatically consumes them one by one. It is thus an application that allows you to batch music for playback.
Herrie also has some more exotic features, including support for AudioScrobbler and the ability to chroot() itself into a directory.
Other Packages Related to herrie
- dep: libcurl3 (>= 7.16.2-1)
- Multi-protocol file transfer library (OpenSSL)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libid3tag0 (>= 0.15.1b)
- ID3 tag reading library from the MAD project
- dep: libmad0 (>= 0.15.1b-3)
- MPEG audio decoder library
- dep: libmodplug0c2 (>= 1:0.7-4.1)
- shared libraries for mod music based on ModPlug
- dep: libncursesw5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
- dep: libsndfile1 (>= 1.0.20)
- Library for reading/writing audio files
- dep: libspiff4 (>= 1.0.0)
- library to read/write XSPF, the XML Shareable Playlist Format
- dep: libvorbisfile3 (>= 1.1.2)
- The Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec (High Level API)