Package: lltag (0.14.2-1) [universe]
Links for lltag
Download Source Package lltag:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Brice Goglin
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [home.gna.org]
Automatic command-line mp3/ogg/flac file tagger and renamer
lltag is a command-line tool manipulating MP3 ID3, OGG or FLAC tags. It may be used to tag multiples files at once by comparing their filename or pathname against a configurable list of formats, or by getting tags from the CDDB database.
lltag may also rename files according to a configurable filename format. The interface has been designed to be as automatic, efficient and smart as possible.
Other Packages Related to lltag
- dep: perl (>= 5.6.0-16)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: flac
- Free Lossless Audio Codec - command line tools
- rec: libmp3-tag-perl
- Module for reading tags of MP3 audio files
- rec: libwww-perl
- Perl HTTP/WWW client/server library
- rec: mp3info
- An MP3 technical info viewer and ID3 1.x tag editor
- rec: vorbis-tools
- several Ogg Vorbis tools