Package: moodbar (0.1.2-2ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for moodbar
Download Source Package moodbar:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Bryan Donlan
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [amarok.kde.org]
Analysis program for creating a colorful visual representation of an audio file
The Moodbar is an algorithm for creating a colorful visual representation of the contents of an audio file, giving an idea of its "mood" (this is a rather fanciful term for the simple analysis it actually does). The Moodbar was invented by Gavin Wood and Simon O'Keefe for inclusion in the Amarok music player.
This package contains a GStreamer plugin with elements that are used in the moodbar analysis, and an application that actually does the analysis.
Other Packages Related to moodbar
- dep: gstreamer0.10-plugins-base
- GStreamer plugins from the "base" set
- dep: libfftw3-3
- library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.14.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgstreamer0.10-0 (>= 0.10.14)
- Core GStreamer libraries and elements
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML library