Package: ncmpcpp (0.4.1-1) [universe]
Links for ncmpcpp
Download Source Package ncmpcpp:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Damien Leone
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [unkart.ovh.org]
ncurses-based client for the Music Player Daemon (MPD)
ncmpcpp is almost an exact clone of ncmpc which is a text-mode client for MPD, the Music Player Daemon. It provides a keyboard oriented and consistent interface to MPD and contains some new features ncmpc doesn't have. It's been also rewritten from scratch in C++.
New features include:
- tag editor; - playlists editor; - easy to use search screen; - media library screen; - lyrics screen; - possibility of going to any position in currently playing track without rewinding/fastforwarding; - multi colored main window (if you want); - songs can be added to playlist more than once; - a lot of minor useful functions.
Other Packages Related to ncmpcpp
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2-1)
- Multi-protocol file transfer library (GnuTLS)
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libncursesw5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtag1c2a (>= 1.6-2~)
- TagLib Audio Meta-Data Library