Package: normalize-audio (0.7.7-6) [universe]
Links for normalize-audio
Download Source Package normalize-audio:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Joachim Reichel
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [normalize.nongnu.org]
adjusts the volume of WAV, MP3 and OGG files to a standard volume level
normalize-audio is a tool for adjusting the volume of WAV, MP3 and OGG files to a standard volume level. This is useful for things like creating mix CDs and MP3 databases, where different recording levels on different albums can cause the volume to vary greatly from song to song.
Other Packages Related to normalize-audio
- dep: libaudiofile0 (>= 0.2.3-4)
- Open-source version of SGI's audiofile library
- dep: libmad0 (>= 0.15.1b-3)
- MPEG audio decoder library
- sug: mpg321
- mpg123 clone that doesn't use floating point