Package: rubberband-cli (1.3-1.1build1) [universe]
Links for rubberband-cli
Download Source Package rubberband:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Székelyi Szabolcs
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.breakfastquay.com]
an audio time-stretching and pitch-shifting utility
Rubber Band is a library and utility program that permits you to change the tempo and pitch of an audio recording independently of one another.
This package contains a command-line utility that can be used to exploit Rubber Band's capabilities.
Other Packages Related to rubberband-cli
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: librubberband2
- an audio time-stretching and pitch-shifting library
- dep: libsndfile1 (>= 1.0.20)
- Library for reading/writing audio files
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3