Package: stk (4.4.2-5) [universe]
Links for stk
Download Source Package stk:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Alessio Treglia
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [ccrma.stanford.edu]
Sound Synthesis Toolkit (example applications)
The Sound Synthesis Toolkit is a C++ library with implementations of several sound synthesis algorithms, starting from Frequency Modulation, over Physical Modelling and others. It can be used as a library, but it also provides some nice software synthesizers.
This package provides the example files for the sound synthesis toolkit.
Other Packages Related to stk
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libjack0 (>= 0.118+svn3796)
- JACK Audio Connection Kit (libraries)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libstk0c2a (= 4.4.2-5)
- Sound Synthesis Toolkit
- dep: tk8.4
- Tk toolkit for Tcl and X11, v8.4 - run-time files