Package: synaesthesia (2.4-2) [universe]
Links for synaesthesia
Download Source Package synaesthesia:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Devin Carraway
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
A program for representing sounds visually
This is a program for representing music graphically, as a curuscating field of fog, stars and/or glowing lines. It is intended as a visual accompaniment to music. The representation goes beyond conventional freqency analysis displays by combining a fourier analysis with stereo positioning information, making it possible to distinguish individual intruments, vocalists or effects by location, shape and color.
Sound inputs can be obtained from a CD, line input, the ESD sound daemon or via piped-in PCM data.
Other Packages Related to synaesthesia
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libice6 (>= 1:1.0.0)
- X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libsm6
- X11 Session Management library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libsvga1
- console SVGA display libraries
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library