Package: jadetex (3.13-12)
Links for jadetex
Download Source Package jadetex:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian TeX Task Force (Mail Archive)
- OHURA Makoto
- Norbert Preining
- Frank Küster
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [jadetex.sourceforge.net]
generator of printable output from SGML or XML using Jade
JadeTeX, in conjunction with Jade or OpenJade, can be used to produce printable output from SGML or XML files. This package includes 'jadetex', which produces DVI output, viewable with 'xdvi'; and 'pdfjadetex', which produces PDF output.
JadeTeX is a set of LaTeX macros. JadeTeX process the output from the TeX backend to Jade or OpenJade.
Note that Jade and JadeTeX uses DSSSL to produce formatted output from SGML or XML source files. Debian also provides SGML/XML document formatting using XSL stylesheets instead of DSSSL; that is provided by other packages, such as passivetex, xsltproc, and fop.
Other Packages Related to jadetex
- dep: debianutils (>= 1.7)
- Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.14.18)
- Debian package management system
- dep: tex-common (>= 2.00)
- common infrastructure for building and installing TeX
- dep: texlive-fonts-recommended
- TeX Live: Recommended fonts
- dep: texlive-latex-base
- TeX Live: Basic LaTeX packages
- dep: texlive-latex-recommended
- TeX Live: LaTeX recommended packages
- dep: tipa
- system for processing phonetic symbols in LaTeX
- sug: docbook-dsssl
- modular DocBook DSSSL stylesheets, for print and HTML