Package: ddtc (0.17.1) [universe]
Links for ddtc
Download Source Package ddtc:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Nicolas Bertolissio
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Deal with ddts mails
ddtc stands for Debian Description Translation Client. It's a Perl script to help both translators and reviewers to deal with ddts mails. It parses mails from the ddts, splits them into individual package files, sends translations, reviews and patches buggy translations.
Supports only package description (pdesc) for the moment.
Other Packages Related to ddtc
- dep: libalgorithm-diff-perl (>= 1.13)
- a perl library for finding Longest Common Sequences in text
- dep: libconfig-general-perl
- Generic Configuration Module
- dep: libtext-iconv-perl
- converts between character sets in Perl
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: liblocale-gettext-perl
- Using libc functions for internationalization in Perl
- rec: libterm-readline-gnu-perl
- Perl extension for the GNU Readline/History Library
- sug: acheck
- Check common localisation mistakes