Package: dico (2.0-7) [universe]
Links for dico
Download Source Package dico:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [puszcza.gnu.org.ua]
RFC 2229 compliant dictionary client
GNU Dico is an implementation of the DICT protocol as defined in RFC 2229. It is fully modular: the daemon itself (dicod) provides only the server functionality, and knows nothing about database formats. Actual searches are performed by functions supplied in loadable modules. A single module can serve one or more databases.
This package contains the dico console client.
Other Packages Related to dico
- dep: libdico0 (= 2.0-7)
- RFC 2229 compliant modular dictionary server (shared library)
- dep: libgsasl7 (>= 0.2.21)
- GNU SASL library
- dep: libreadline6
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- sug: dico-doc
- RFC 2229 compliant modular dictionary server (documentation)