Package: docbook-utils (0.6.14-1.1)
Links for docbook-utils
Download Source Package docbook-utils:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian XML/SGML Group (Mail Archive)
- Ardo van Rangelrooij
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Convert Docbook files to other formats (HTML, RTF, PS, man, PDF)
The docbook-utils is a set of a few small programs intended to ease everyday use of technical documentation software and more generally use of SGML and XML.
Tasks they currently accomplish are:
* jw: convert Docbook files to other formats (HTML, RTF, Postscript, PDF). * sgmldiff: detect the differences in markup between two SGML files. * docbook2man: converts a DocBook refentry to a man page.
Other Packages Related to docbook-utils
- dep: docbook-dsssl
- modular DocBook DSSSL stylesheets, for print and HTML
- dep: jadetex
- generator of printable output from SGML or XML using Jade
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: sgmlspl
- SGMLS-based example Perl script for processing SGML parser output
- dep: sp
- James Clark's SGML parsing tools
- rec: docbook-xml
- standard XML documentation system for software and systems