Package: gbgoffice (1.4-5ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for gbgoffice
Download Source Package gbgoffice:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Damyan Ivanov
- George Danchev
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gbgoffice.info]
bgoffice dictionary frontend (GTK2)
bgoffice is a project aimed on creating a full-featured desktop environment, translated and localized for Bulgarian users.
This package contains gbgoffice - a GTK2 program for working with all dictionaries, contained in bgoffice. It has clean interface, features GNOME notification area integration and clipboard monitoring. All features are customizable.
For Qt/KDE version of the program, see kbedic.
Other Packages Related to gbgoffice
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libglibmm-2.4-1c2a (>= 2.22.0)
- C++ wrapper for the GLib toolkit (shared libraries)
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libgtkmm-2.4-1c2a (>= 1:2.19.2)
- C++ wrappers for GTK+ (shared libraries)
- dep: libsigc++-2.0-0c2a (>= 2.0.2)
- type-safe Signal Framework for C++ - runtime
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- rec: bgoffice-computer-terms
- English-Bulgarian dictionary of computer terms
- sug: bgoffice-dict-downloader
- download dictionaries for gbgoffice