Package: jade (1.2.1-47build3)
Links for jade
Download Source Package jade:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Neil Roeth
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
James Clark's DSSSL Engine
Jade is an implementation of the DSSSL style language.
The jade engine is a useful tool (in conjunction with a DSSSL style sheet) for translating SGML documents into other formats. Jade can currently generate SGML, RTF, and TeX. In conjunction with the "jadetex" TeX style, it can generate quite nice output.
Author: James Clark <email@example.com> Homepage: http://www.jclark.com/jade/
Other Packages Related to jade
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libsp1c2 (>= 1.3.4-1.2.1-44)
- Runtime library for James Clark's SP suite
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: sgml-base (>= 1.17)
- SGML infrastructure and SGML catalog file support