Package: m17n-contrib (1.1.10-1)
Links for m17n-contrib
Download Source Package m17n-contrib:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Harshula Jayasuriya
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.m17n.org]
a multilingual text processing library - contributed database
The m17n library is a multilingual text processing library for the C language. This library has following features:
- The m17n library is an open source software. - The m17n library for any Linux/Unix applications. - The m17n library realizes multilingualization of many aspects of applications. - The m17n library represents multilingual text as an object named M-text. M-text is a string with attributes called text properties, and designed to substitute for string in C. Text properties carry any information required to input, display and edit the text. - The m17n library supports functions to handle M-texts.
m17n is an abbreviation of Multilingualization.
This package contains the database files contributed by the community and used by m17n-lib.
Other Packages Related to m17n-contrib
- dep: libm17n-0 (>= 1.5.0)
- a multilingual text processing library - runtime
- dep: m17n-db (>= 1.5.0)
- a multilingual text processing library - database
- sug: gawk
- GNU awk, a pattern scanning and processing language