Package: openjade (1.4devel1-19build1)
Links for openjade
Download Source Package openjade:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Neil Roeth
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [openjade.sourceforge.net]
Implementation of the DSSSL language
OpenJade is an implementation of the ISO/IEC 10179:1996 standard DSSSL language. It is based on James Clark's Jade software.
The OpenJade processor, in conjunction with a DSSSL style sheet, is capable of translating SGML documents into other formats. Output formats currently supported are RTF, HTML, MIF, JadeTeX, or an XML representation of the flow object tree. Using its own non-standard system, it is also capable of transforming one SGML or XML DTD to another.
Author: The OpenJade Team <email@example.com>
Other Packages Related to openjade
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libosp5 (>= 1.5.2-1)
- Runtime library for OpenJade group's SP suite
- dep: libostyle1c2
- Runtime libraries for OpenJade
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: sgml-base (>= 1.17)
- SGML infrastructure and SGML catalog file support