Package: plywood (0.5.11) [universe]
Links for plywood
Download Source Package plywood:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Monty Taylor
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Playwriting typing and typesetting help
The plywood project is a project to help type and typeset plays. It comprises a small structured-text format, an Emacs mode, a translation program and a LaTeX style.
The goals are:
1) Reduce the work of the playwright to that of writing a play. Even learning special key strokes is discouraged -- the system should DWIM.
2) Make the plays pretty, yet conforming to standard formatting rules.
Currently, we have implemented the Standard American format, as described by Samuel French.
plywood contains the LaTeX style, and the plywood script to transform plays in the plywood format to LaTeX code and an emacs mode to edit the files in.
Other Packages Related to plywood
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.2)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: tetex-extra (>= 1.0.2)
- Package not available