Package: sisu-postgresql (1.0.0-1) [universe]
Links for sisu-postgresql
Download Source Package sisu:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ralph Amissah
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.jus.uio.no]
SiSU dependencies for use with PostgreSQL database
SiSU is a lightweight markup based document structuring, publishing and search framework for document collections.
This package enables SiSU to populate a PostgreSQL database. This is done at an object/paragraph level, making granular searches of documents possible.
This relational database feature of SiSU is not required but provides interesting possibilities, including that of granular searches of documents for matching units of text, primarily paragraphs that can be displayed or identified by object citation number, from which an index of documents matched and each matched paragraph within them can be displayed.
Other Packages Related to sisu-postgresql
- dep: libdbd-pg-ruby
- Ruby/DBI PostgreSQL driver
- dep: libdbd-pg-ruby1.8
- Ruby/DBI PostgreSQL driver for Ruby 1.8
- dep: libdbi-ruby
- Database Independent Interface for Ruby
- dep: libdbi-ruby1.8
- Database Independent Interface for Ruby 1.8
- dep: libdbm-ruby
- DBM interface for Ruby
- dep: libfcgi-ruby1.8
- FastCGI library for Ruby
- or libfcgi-ruby1.9
- Package not available
- dep: postgresql
- object-relational SQL database (supported version)
- dep: sisu
- documents - structuring, publishing in multiple formats and search
- sug: postgresql-contrib
- additional facilities for PostgreSQL (supported version)