Package: sisu-sqlite (1.0.0-1) [universe]
Links for sisu-sqlite
Download Source Package sisu:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ralph Amissah
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.jus.uio.no]
SiSU dependencies for use with SQLite database
SiSU is a lightweight markup based document structuring, publishing and search framework for document collections.
This package enables SiSU to populate an SQLite database. This is done at an object/paragraph level, making granular searches of documents possible.
This relational database feature of SiSU is not required but provides interesting possibilities, including that of granular searches of documents for matching units of text, primarily paragraphs that can be displayed or identified by object citation number, from which an index of documents matched and each matched paragraph within them can be displayed.
Other Packages Related to sisu-sqlite
- dep: libdbd-sqlite3-ruby
- Ruby/DBI SQLite3 driver
- dep: libdbd-sqlite3-ruby1.8
- Ruby/DBI SQLite3 driver for Ruby 1.8
- dep: libdbi-ruby
- Database Independent Interface for Ruby
- dep: libdbi-ruby1.8
- Database Independent Interface for Ruby 1.8
- dep: libdbm-ruby
- DBM interface for Ruby
- dep: libfcgi-ruby1.8
- FastCGI library for Ruby
- or libfcgi-ruby1.9
- Package not available
- dep: libsqlite3-ruby
- SQLite3 interface for Ruby
- dep: sisu
- documents - structuring, publishing in multiple formats and search
- dep: sqlite3
- A command line interface for SQLite 3