Package: sp (1.3.4-1.2.1-47build3)
Links for sp
Download Source Package jade:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Neil Roeth
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
James Clark's SGML parsing tools
This package is a collection of SGML/XML tools called SP.
These tools are used to parse, validate, and normalize SGML and XML files. The central programs included in this package are 'nsgmls', which replaces sgmls, 'spam', 'spent', 'sgmlnorm', and 'sgml2xml'.
Author: James Clark <email@example.com> Homepage: http://www.jclark.com/sp/
Other Packages Related to sp
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libsp1c2 (>= 1.3.4-1.2.1-44)
- Runtime library for James Clark's SP suite
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3