Package: xmlto (0.0.23-2)
Links for xmlto
Download Source Package xmlto:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian XML/SGML Group (Mail Archive)
- Daniel Leidert (dale)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [fedorahosted.org]
xmlto is a front-end to an XSL toolchain. It chooses an appropriate stylesheet for the conversion you want and applies it using an external XSLT processor (currently, only xsltproc is supported). It also performs any necessary post-processing.
It supports converting from DocBook XML to DVI, XSL-FO, HTML (multiple pages), HTML (one page), man page, PDF, PostScript and plain text. It supports converting from XSL-FO to DVI, PDF and PostScript.
DVI output requires dblatex or PassiveTeX. Other formats can be produced with any of the supported toolchains - dblatex, PassiveTeX or docbook-xsl/fop (but may require some extensions).
Other Packages Related to xmlto
- dep: debianutils (>= 1.16)
- Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
- dep: docbook-xml (>= 4.2-8)
- standard XML documentation system for software and systems
- dep: docbook-xsl (>= 220.127.116.11)
- stylesheets for processing DocBook XML to various output formats
- dep: libxml2-utils
- XML utilities
- dep: sgml-base
- SGML infrastructure and SGML catalog file support
- dep: xsltproc (>= 1.1.12-8)
- XSLT command line processor
- rec: libpaper-utils
- library for handling paper characteristics (utilities)