Package: bacula-console-qt (5.0.1-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for bacula-console-qt
Download Source Package bacula:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- John Goerzen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.bacula.org]
Bacula Administration Tool Console
Bacula is a set of programs to manage backup, recovery and verification of data across a network of computers of different kinds.
The management console allows the administrator or user to communicate with the Bacula Director.
This package provides the most advanced GUI to bacula: the Bacula Administration Tool (BAT) console.
This GUI interface has been designed to ease restore operations as much as possible as compared to the basic text console.
Other Packages Related to bacula-console-qt
- dep: debconf (>= 1.4.30)
- Debian configuration management system
- dep: bacula-common (= 5.0.1-1ubuntu1)
- network backup, recovery and verification - common support files
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.6.1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8k-1)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libwrap0 (>= 7.6-4~)
- Wietse Venema's TCP wrappers library