Package: beid-tools (2.6.0-7ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for beid-tools
Download Source Package belpic:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Wouter Verhelst
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
SmartCard utilities from the OpenSC project, compiled against libbeidlibopensc
This package contains some of the utilities that can be found in the opensc package, but compiled against libbeidlibopensc rather than libopensc. libbeidlibopensc is libopensc 0.8.1 with additional support for the Belgian eID card. See the libbeidlibopensc0 package for details.
The binaries in this package have all been prefixed with 'beid-', so as to avoid namespace conflicts with the opensc package.
Please read the README.Debian file in the libbeidlibopensc2 package for information on setting up your system so that it can read from smartcards.
Other Packages Related to beid-tools
- dep: libbeid2 (>= 2.6.0)
- library to read identity information from the Belgian electronic ID card
- dep: libbeidlibopensc2 (>= 2.6.0)
- belgian eID PKCS11 library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libqt3-mt (>= 3:3.3.8-b)
- Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version), Version 3
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8f-5)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libwxgtk2.6-0 (>= 22.214.171.124.2)
- wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (GTK+ runtime)