Package: g15stats (1.9.2-1) [universe]
Links for g15stats
Download Source Package g15stats:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Giacomo Catenazzi
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.g15tools.com]
a CPU/Memory/Swap usage meter for G15Daemon
The packages provides the following usage meter for LCD on some Logitech keyboards, usind g15daemon:
CPU Screen displays graphs of User/System/Nice and Idle time, along with LoadAVG and Uptime.
Memory Screen displays Memory Total & Free, and graph of Used vs Buffered+Cached Memory.
Swap Screen displays Used, Free and Total swap space, along with the number of pages currently paged in/out.
Network Screen displays Total bytes In/Out, history graph, Peak speed.
Other Packages Related to g15stats
- dep: g15daemon
- Screen multiplexer for Logitech G15 Keyboard
- dep: libg15daemon-client1
- Development packages for libg15daemon-client
- dep: libg15render1
- Library for interfacing with the Logitech G15 keyboards
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtop2-7 (>= 2.20.0)
- gtop system monitoring library