Package: gpdftext (0.1.0-1) [universe]
Links for gpdftext
Download Source Package gpdftext:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Neil Williams
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
GTK+ text editor for ebook PDF files
gpdftext opens a simple text-based PDF file, typically intended for reading on an ebook reader and loads the text into a text editor window, autoformatting the text for long lines and paragraph breaks.
gpdftext is useful when the downloaded PDF uses a small font or wastes a lot of space in the margins so that a plain text file would display in a more comfortable font.
gpdftext supports spell checking and editor font selection and can save ASCII content as PDF.
Other Packages Related to gpdftext
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libgconf2-4 (>= 2.27.0)
- GNOME configuration database system (shared libraries)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.16.5)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libgtkspell0 (>= 2.0.10)
- a spell-checking addon for GTK's TextView widget
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.22.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libpoppler-glib4 (>= 0.12)
- PDF rendering library (GLib-based shared library)
- rec: yelp
- Help browser for GNOME