Package: gpointing-device-settings (1.3.2-2) [universe]
Links for gpointing-device-settings
Download Source Package gpointing-device-settings:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Michal Čihař
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [live.gnome.org]
configuration tool for pointing devices
GUI tool for setting pointing devices. Currently it can configure mouse type device (mouse, trackpoint etc.) and touchpads.
For mouse you can configure middle button emulation, wheel emulation and scrolling.
It can enable and disable touchpad, or srolling on it as well as additional parameters like palm detection, locked drags, tapping and scrolling.
It is a successor of GSynaptics.
Other Packages Related to gpointing-device-settings
- dep: gconf2 (>= 2.10.1-2)
- GNOME configuration database system (support tools)
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.29.3)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.4.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libgconf2-4 (>= 2.27.0)
- GNOME configuration database system (shared libraries)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgpds0 (>= 1.3.1)
- library for configuration of pointing devices
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libxi6
- X11 Input extension library