Package: gstreamer0.10-tools (0.10.28-1)
Links for gstreamer0.10-tools
Download Source Package gstreamer0.10:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Maintainers of GStreamer packages (Mail Archive)
- Loic Minier
- Sebastien Bacher
- Sebastian Dröge
- Sjoerd Simons
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gstreamer.freedesktop.org]
Tools for use with GStreamer
GStreamer is a streaming media framework, based on graphs of filters which operate on media data. Applications using this library can do anything from real-time sound processing to playing videos, and just about anything else media-related. Its plugin-based architecture means that new data types or processing capabilities can be added simply by installing new plug-ins.
This package contains versioned command-line tools for GStreamer.
Other Packages Related to gstreamer0.10-tools
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.18)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgstreamer0.10-0 (>= 0.10.27)
- Core GStreamer libraries and elements
- dep: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries
- sug: gstreamer0.10-plugins-base
- GStreamer plugins from the "base" set