Package: jardiff (0.2-2) [universe]
Links for jardiff
Download Source Package jardiff:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Java Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Damien Raude-Morvan
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.osjava.org]
tool to visualise API differences between two JAR files
Jardiff is a tool to help visualise API differences between two different versions of a project.
Jardiff takes two jar files and outputs all the public API changes as xml, html or plain text.
It can be used from command line or via an Apache Ant task.
It requires Java >= 1.4 to run.
Other Packages Related to jardiff
- dep: java-wrappers
- wrappers for java executables
- dep: libasm2-java
- Java bytecode manipulation framework
- dep: libcommons-cli-java
- API for working with the command line arguments and options