Package: libotf-bin (0.9.10-1) [universe]
Links for libotf-bin
Download Source Package libotf:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Harshula Jayasuriya
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.m17n.org]
A Library for handling OpenType Font - utilities
The libotf library provides the following facilities:
- Read Open Type Layout Tables from OTF file. Currently these tables are supported; head, name, cmap, GDEF, GSUB, and GPOS. - Convert a Unicode character sequence to a glyph code sequence by using the above tables.
The combination of libotf and the FreeType library (Ver.2) realizes CTL (complex text layout) by OpenType fonts.
This package contains the support utilities of libotf.
Other Packages Related to libotf-bin
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libotf0 (>= 0.9.10)
- A Library for handling OpenType Font - runtime
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxaw7
- X11 Athena Widget library
- dep: libxt6
- X11 toolkit intrinsics library