Package: lm-sensors (1:3.1.2-2)
Links for lm-sensors
Download Source Package lm-sensors-3:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Aurelien Jarno
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.lm-sensors.org]
utilities to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors
Lm-sensors is a hardware health monitoring package for Linux. It allows you to access information from temperature, voltage, and fan speed sensors. It works with most newer systems.
This package contains programs to help you set up and read data from lm-sensors.
Other Packages Related to lm-sensors
- dep: libsensors4 (>= 1:3.1.1)
- library to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.2-13)
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: sed (>= 4.0.5-1)
- The GNU sed stream editor
- rec: fancontrol
- utilities to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors