Package: loggedfs (0.5-0ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for loggedfs
Download Source Package loggedfs:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Didier Roche
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
Fuse-filesystem daemon logging every filesystem operations
LoggedFS is a transparent fuse-filesystem which allows you to log every operation that takes place in the backend filesystem. Logs can be written to syslog, into a file, or to the standard output.
You can add filters to an XML file to filter on users, operations (open, read, write, chown, chmod, etc.), filenames and return codes. Since it is fuse-based, you don't need to change anything in your kernel or on your hard disk partition to use it.
Other Packages Related to loggedfs
- dep: libfuse2 (>= 2.6)
- Filesystem in USErspace library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 7.7)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: librlog5
- flexible message logging library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library