Package: luckybackup (0.3.5-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for luckybackup
Download Source Package luckybackup:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Patrick Matthäi
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [luckybackup.sourceforge.net]
rsync-based GUI data backup utility
luckyBackup is an application that backs-up and/or synchronizes any directories with the power of rsync. Its main features are: backup, safety, synchronization, exclude/only include options, allows custom rsync options, remote connections, restore and dry-run operations, scheduling, profiles and command line mode.
It is simple to use, fast (transfers over only changes made and not all data), safe (keeps your data safe by checking all declared directories before proceeding in any data manipulation ), reliable and fully customizable.
Other Packages Related to luckybackup
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.6.1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: luckybackup-data (= 0.3.5-1ubuntu1)
- rsync-based GUI data backup utility (data files)
- dep: rsync
- fast remote file copy program (like rcp)