Package: pilot-qof (0.2.0-1) [universe]
Links for pilot-qof
Download Source Package pilot-qof:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Neil Williams
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [pilot-qof.sourceforge.net]
query Palm databases as objects and XML
pilot-qof provides a query interface to data on a Palm device, using pilot-link and QOF - the Query Object Framework.
pilot-qof supports reading addressbook, datebook, expenses and ToDo data from a Palm device to XML files using the generic XML format used by QOF, called QSF. pilot-qof runs SQL-type queries on the live data or a QSF XML file and results can be imported into other QOF applications or converted to or from other text based formats, including non-XML formats like vcard, via the datafreedom-qsfxsl and datafreedom-perl packages.
Includes support for reading Expenses from gpe-expenses.
Other Packages Related to pilot-qof
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libpilotobjects0 (>= 0.1.0)
- objects for pilot-qof
- dep: libpisock9 (>= 0.12.4)
- library for communicating with a PalmOS PDA
- dep: libpopt0 (>= 1.15)
- lib for parsing cmdline parameters
- dep: libqof2 (>= 0.8.1)
- Query Object Framework
- dep: libqofexpensesobjects1 (>= 0.1.7-2)
- financial QOF objects for expenses handling
- rec: datafreedom-perl
- convert PIM data between applications in perl
- rec: datafreedom-qsfxsl
- convert PIM data between applications with XSL