Package: rdup (1.0.5-1) [universe]
Links for rdup
Download Source Package rdup:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [miek.nl]
utility to create a file list suitable for making backups
rdup is a utility inspired by rsync and the plan9 way of doing things. rdup itself does not backup anything. It only prints a list of files that are changed, or all files in case of a null dump. It also handles files that are removed, allowing for correct incremental backups.
Other Packages Related to rdup
- dep: bash (>= 3.0.0)
- The GNU Bourne Again SHell
- dep: libarchive1 (>= 2.0.25)
- Single library to read/write tar, cpio, pax, zip, iso9660, etc.
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libnettle3
- low level cryptographic library (symmetric and one-way cryptos)
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 7.7)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files