Package: reprepro (4.0.2-1) [universe]
Links for reprepro
Download Source Package reprepro:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Bernhard R. Link
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [mirrorer.alioth.debian.org]
Debian package repository producer
reprepro is a tool to manage a repository of Debian packages (.deb, .udeb, .dsc, ...). It stores files either being injected manually or downloaded from some other repository (partially) mirrored into one pool/ hierarchy. Managed packages and files are stored in a Berkley DB, so no database server is needed. Checking signatures of mirrored repositories and creating signatures of the generated Package indices is supported.
Other Packages Related to reprepro
- dep: libarchive1 (>= 2.0.25)
- Single library to read/write tar, cpio, pax, zip, iso9660, etc.
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libdb4.8
- Berkeley v4.8 Database Libraries [runtime]
- dep: libgpg-error0 (>= 1.6)
- library for common error values and messages in GnuPG components
- dep: libgpgme11 (>= 1.2.0)
- GPGME - GnuPG Made Easy
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:184.108.40.206.dfsg)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: apt
- Advanced front-end for dpkg