Package: slbackup (0.0.11-3) [universe]
Links for slbackup
Download Source Package slbackup:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Morten Werner Forsbring
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [alioth.debian.org]
Skolelinux Backup system
A backup system designed to back up multiple clients to a server. slbackup uses rdiff-backup as the underlying backup software.
Clients can be the host installing this package, or other hosts reachable via a SSH connection (using SSH keys). The host storing the backup data can be the host installing this package or another host reachable via a SSH connection (also using SSH keys).
Other Packages Related to slbackup
- dep: libconfig-general-perl
- Generic Configuration Module
- dep: libnet-dns-perl
- Perform DNS queries from a Perl script
- dep: logrotate
- Log rotation utility
- dep: perl (>= 5.6.0-16)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: rdiff-backup
- remote incremental backup
- rec: ssh
- secure shell client and server (metapackage)