Package: smart-notifier (0.28-2) [universe]
Links for smart-notifier
Download Source Package smart-notifier:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
graphical hard disk health status notifier
A graphical notifier for smartmontools which attempts to show messages from the smartd disk monitoring daemon to the user. Currently only for gtk.
WARNING: This package is not a replacement for regular backups. It will _try_ to warn the user when smartd sends a disk health warning. But success is not guaranteed. At best this package is an extra layer of protection.
Other Packages Related to smart-notifier
- dep: dbus
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: python-dbus
- simple interprocess messaging system (Python interface)
- dep: python-glade2
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: smartmontools (>= 5.33+5.34cvs20050802-2)
- control and monitor storage systems using S.M.A.R.T.