Package: tegaki-recognize (0.3-1) [universe]
Links for tegaki-recognize
Download Source Package tegaki-recognize:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- LI Daobing
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [tegaki.sourceforge.net]
handwriting recognition application
Tegaki is an ongoing project which aims to develop a free and open-source modern implementation of handwriting recognition software, that is suitable for both the desktop and mobile devices, and that is designed from the ground up to work well with Chinese and Japanese.
This package provides a standalone handwriting recognition application.
You also need install tegaki-zinnia-simplified-chinese and/or tegaki-zinnia-japanese.
Other Packages Related to tegaki-recognize
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-tegaki-gtk (>= 0.3)
- GTK+ widget Python model for Tegaki