Package: tracker-utils (0.6.95-1ubuntu6) [universe]
Links for tracker-utils
Download Source Package tracker:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Michael Biebl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.tracker-project.org]
metadata database, indexer and search tool - commandline tools
Included utilities for Tracker:
* tracker-files: get files based on a ServiceType or on specified mime types. * tracker-meta-folder: get metadata for files in a folder. * tracker-query: this reads from STDIN an RDF Query that specifies the search criteria for various fields. It prints to STDOUT all matching files. Some examples are included in this package. * tracker-search: this perfoms a google like search using SEARCHTERM to retrieve all matching files where SEARCHTERM appears in any searchable metadata. * tracker-stats: retreive some statistics. * tracker-status: report the trackerd status. * tracker-tag: tool to manage tags on files.
Tracker is an advanced framework for first class objects with associated metadata and tags. It provides a one stop solution for all metadata, tags, shared object databases, search tools and indexing.
Other Packages Related to tracker-utils
- dep: libdbus-glib-1-2 (>= 0.78)
- simple interprocess messaging system (GLib-based shared library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libtrackerclient0 (>= 0.6.95)
- metadata database, indexer and search tool - library
- dep: tracker (= 0.6.95-1ubuntu6)
- metadata database, indexer and search tool