Package: ffprobe (0.svn20090707-0ubuntu3) [universe]
Links for ffprobe
Download Source Package ffprobe:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Alessio Treglia
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
multimedia streams analyzer
FFprobe is a simple multimedia streams analyzer with a command-line interface based on the FFmpeg project libraries.
It may be used to print informations about the format and header of a multimedia file or stream, the multimedia streams and each single packet or frame.
FFprobe may be used both as a standalone application or in combination with a textual filter, which is supposed to perform more sophisticated elaboration (e.g. statistics elaboration or plotting).
Other Packages Related to ffprobe
- dep: gnuplot
- A command-line driven interactive plotting program
- dep: libstatistics-descriptive-perl
- Perl module for basic descriptive statistical functions
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime