Package: cadaver (0.23.3-1) [universe]
Links for cadaver
Download Source Package cadaver:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Sebastian Harl
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.webdav.org]
command-line WebDAV client
cadaver supports file upload, download, on-screen display, in-place editing, namespace operations (move/copy), collection creation and deletion, property manipulation, and resource locking.
Its operation is similar to the standard BSD ftp(1) client and the Samba Project's smbclient(1).
This package includes GnuTLS (HTTPS) support.
WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning) is a set of extensions to the HTTP protocol which allow users to collaboratively edit and manage files on remote web servers.
Other Packages Related to cadaver
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libneon27-gnutls (>= 0.29.0)
- An HTTP and WebDAV client library (GnuTLS enabled)
- dep: libreadline6
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries