Package: gracie (0.2.11-1) [universe]
Links for gracie
Download Source Package gracie:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ben Finney
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [pypi.python.org]
OpenID server for local PAM accounts
Gracie is an OpenID server (a “provider” in OpenID terminology) that serves identities for the local system PAM accounts. It uses OpenID protocol version 1.1, and authenticates using a username/password challenge.
The OpenID protocol is documented at <URL:http://openid.net/>.
Other Packages Related to gracie
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-daemon
- library for making a Unix daemon process
- dep: python-openid (>= 1.2)
- OpenID support for servers and consumers
- dep: python-pam
- A Python interface to the PAM library
- dep: python-routes
- Routing Recognition and Generation Tools
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules