Package: mailreader (2.3.36-3.1) [universe]
Links for mailreader
Download Source Package mailreader:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Maurizio Lemmo (Tannoiser)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Simple, but powerful WWW mail reader system
Mailreader is a light and simple web based mail user agent written in Perl. The very simple configuration distinguishes it from other webmail solutions. It requires an available POP3 server on the network for normal operation, as it does not support IMAP or other means of accessing mail spools.
To use Mailreader's support for Japanese you need libjcode-pm-perl installed, please ignore this suggestion otherwise.
For the highly recommended use of secure connections a httpd with SSL support (like apache-ssl) is needed.
Other Packages Related to mailreader
- dep: apache-ssl
- Package not available
- or httpd
- virtual package provided by aolserver4-core, aolserver4-daemon, apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker, boa, bozohttpd, cherokee, dhttpd, ebhttpd, fnord, lighttpd, mathopd, micro-httpd, mini-httpd, monkey, nginx, ocsigen, thttpd, tntnet, webfs, yaws
- dep: perl-base (>= 5.002)
- minimal Perl system
- sug: libjcode-pm-perl (>= 0.73-1)
- Perl extension interface to convert Japanese text