Package: memcachedb (1.2.0-6) [universe]
Links for memcachedb
Download Source Package memcachedb:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Arto Jantunen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [memcachedb.org]
Persistent storage engine using the memcache protocol
Memcachedb is a distributed key-value storage system designed for persistent data. It is NOT a cache solution, but a persistent storage engine for fast and reliable key-value based object storage and retrieval.
It conforms to the memcache protocol, so any memcached client can have connectivity with it. Memcachedb uses Berkeley DB as a storing backend, so lots of features including transactions and replication are available.
Other Packages Related to memcachedb
- dep: adduser (>= 3.40)
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libdb4.7
- Berkeley v4.7 Database Libraries [runtime]
- dep: libevent-1.4-2 (>= 1.4.13-stable)
- An asynchronous event notification library
- rec: db4.7-util
- Berkeley v4.7 Database Utilities