Package: muse-el (3.12-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for muse-el
Download Source Package muse-el:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Michael W. Olson (GNU address)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Author and publish projects using Wiki-like markup
Emacs Muse is an authoring and publishing environment for Emacs. It simplifies the process of writings documents and publishing them to various output formats, such as DocBook, LaTeX, (X)HTML, TexInfo, and PDF. It can even produce content suitable for blogging, such as Blosxom-style .txt files and RDF or RSS 2.0 feeds, using the muse-blosxom and muse-journal modules.
Muse consists of two main parts: an enhanced text-mode for authoring documents and navigating within Muse projects, and a set of publishing styles for generating different kinds of output.
Other Packages Related to muse-el
- dep: emacs22
- The GNU Emacs editor (Emacs 22)
also a virtual package provided by emacs22-gtk, emacs22-nox
- or xemacs21
- highly customizable text editor
also a virtual package provided by xemacs21-mule, xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn, xemacs21-nomule
- or emacsen
- virtual package provided by emacs, emacs-snapshot, emacs-snapshot-nox, emacs22, emacs22-gtk, emacs22-nox, emacs23, emacs23-lucid, emacs23-nox, xemacs21-mule, xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn, xemacs21-nomule
- dep: emacsen-common (>= 1.4.14)
- Common facilities for all emacsen